admin

Kollam

Kollam

Thangasseri

The place was once ruled by Portuguese and so the ruins of Portuguese English and Dutch civilization and the wonderful picturesque view are the main attractions to visit during a tour to Thangasseri. Indeed, Thangasseri is the ideal place where you can easily get the perfect combination of history and natural beauty. The light a house, the old forts and monuments and the long golden beach facing the blue-green water of Arabian Sea.

Neendakara : ( 8 km from Kollam)

Neendakara is a famous fishing center located towards the northern side of Kollam. There is also a fishing harbour here. The place is near NH-47, 8 km from Kollam. Neendakara Port serves as the intermediary port of Kollam District. It acts as an important hub of fishing activities.

Thirumullavaram Beach ūüôĀ 6 km north of Kollam)

About a quiet day far away from the crowd If that sounds like something you'd really enjoy, check out the secluded Thirumullavaram Beach, a beautiful picnic spot that has been a favorite haunt of locals and tourists alike. Near the beach there is a Mahavishnu temple.

Sasthamkotta: (29 km from Kollam tow)

The ancient sasthamkotta temple is a famous pilgrim center. The Monkeys of Sasthamkotta that colonize the towering trees are believed to be the loyal followers of the ruling deity, the Dharma Sastha.

Alumkadavu: (28 km north of Kollam)
Alumkadavu backwaters are half way on the route to Alappuzha from Kollam. This quiet little backwater village in Karunagapally town is famed for its boat building yard. It is here that the gigantic Kettuvallams (cargo crafts of rural Kerala) where built.

Matha Amrithanandamai Ashram (Vallikavu)
14 km from Alumkadavu, Many of these havens from the pressures and anxieties of modern life are home to monastic and householders who wish to focus on spiritual practice.

The monastic in charge of the Mata Amritanandamayi ashrams regularly hold spiritual discourses and classes and all the ashrams have times for devotees to come and participate in devotional singing, meditation and chanting. Through the branch ashrams, the math conducts regular medical camps, programmes for feeding the poor, distributes pensions to impoverished women, and builds free homes for the poor. The branches also assist in the collection and distribution of free clothes and school books, and some arrange scholarships for deserving children who would otherwise not be able to attend school.

Ochira: (34 km north of Kollam)
Ochira is a small town in the district of Kerala which is an important center of pilgrimage. A tour to Ochira will acquaint with the small town of Kollam which is famous as a pilgrim center. Visited by a number of tourists this place is called the Dakshina Kashi of the south. Situated on the border of Kollam and Alapuzha districts, Ochira is a simple little town which gives a kaleidoscopic picture of the Dravidian traditions and their rich cultural heritage.Ochirakali in mid June and the twelve-day Panthradu Vilakku (twelve lamps) festival in November/December are the two main annual festivals.Ochirakali is a mock fight enacted between groups of men dressed as warriors on the Padanilam(battle field),commemorating the historic battle fought between the Kayamkulam and Chempakasseri soldiers.

Kulathupuzha: (64 km from Kollam)

Kulathupuzha is known for the Sastha Temple. The Vishnu Mahotsavam in May is the most important festival. The Thenmala Railway station is just 10 km away from here.

Thenmala: (66 km east of Kollam)

Thenmala in Kerala is the first planned ecotourism destination in India. Predominantly a forest area, Thenmala is a small village, located at the foothills of the Western Ghat Mountains. Thenmala is about 72 km from Thiruvananthapuram, the capital of Kerala, (God's Own Country), the southern most state of India. The name Thenmala is derived from two words - 'Then' & 'Mala", in local parlance "Then" means honey and "Mala" means hillock i.e. 'honey hills'. The honey collected from Thenmala forest area is of good quality and of high medicinal value because of the unique floristic composition of the forests. An adventure zone that includes activities like trekking, bird watching, mountain biking, rock climbing, rappelling and river crossing. In addition there is the Deer Rehabilitation Center (0600 -1700hrs) as well as the Shenduruney Wilde Life Sanctuary. Only temporary visits are permitted to the interior of the reserve. A major attraction is the boating in the Shenduruney Reservoir.

kollam

Kollam Read More ¬Ľ

Kasaragod

KasaraGod

Bekal

Location: 16 km South of Kasaragod town, Kasaragod District.
Attractions: Giant keyhole shaped fort, the golden expanse of a beautiful beach surrounding the fort, backwaters and hill destinations and water sport facilities nearby.

Kasaragod is a beautiful town poised at the Northern extreme of Kerala State.16 km south of the town on the National Highway, is the largest and best preserved fort in the whole of Kerala, bordered by a splendid beach. Shaped like a giant keyhole, the historic Bekal Fort offers a superb view of the Arabian Sea from its tall observation towers, which were occupied by huge cannons, couple of centuries ago.

Near the fort is an old mosque said to have been built by the valiant Tipu Sultan of Mysore. Built by the rulers of the ancient Kadampa dynasty, the fort changed hands over the years to the Kolathiri Rajas, the Vijayanagar Empire, Tipu Sultan and finally, the British East India Company. Today, the Bekal Fort and its surroundings are fast becoming an international tourist destination and a favourite shooting locale for film makers. Bekal is also one of the five centres selected by the Government of India to be developed into a 'Special Tourism Area'.

Getting there:

Nearest railway station: Kasaragod, about 16 km
Nearest airports: Mangalore, about 50 km; Karipur International Airport, Kozhikode about 200 km

Bekal Fort and Beach

Location: About a kilometre from Bekal Fort, about 16 km South of Kasaragod on the national highway, Kasaragod district, North Kerala

Kasaragod, the Northern most district of Kerala is renowned as the land of gods, forts, rivers, hills and beautiful beaches. The imposing fort at Bekal is one of the largest and best preserved forts in Kerala. The beautiful expanse of the shallow beach near the Bekal fort known as Bekal Fort Beach has been developed as an exotic beach location by the Bekal Resorts Development Corporation (BRDC).

Beautification: Beautification of the site includes installation of two sculptures of Theyyam created using laterite on the beach and a shed the walls of which are adorned with murals created by artisans from Nilambur. Apart from these a rock garden at the parking area has been developed where laterite boulders of various sizes have been utilised. Under the social forestry scheme, trees have been planted in the beach area.

Parking facilities: The BRDC has developed about 7000 sq. m of land for parking different types of vehicles.

Walkway: A beautiful walkway has been laid for the visiting tourists to explore the beauty of the fine coastline and enjoy the panoramic view of the Bekal Fort.

Illuminated beach: The beach gets illuminated during the evening hours so that tourists can spend more time at the beach even after the sun sets.

Resting facilities: Multi shed and Eru madam would provide the tourists enough facilities to take rest and enjoy the sea breeze. By using locally available materials seating arrangements have been provided for the tourists at the beach.

Toilets: Toilets have been provided for the use of tourists and eco-friendly bamboo waste bins have been provided in the entire beach site for keeping the area clean.

Children's park: A park has been developed here for children below 14 years.

In order to maintain the developed site a nominal charge of one rupee from each visitor would be collected as entry fees. A similar nominal vehicle parking fees would also be collected. The BRDC also aims to develop in future another 11 acres of land at the beach for constructing water park, theme park etc.

The BRDC was set up by the Government of Kerala to develop Bekal as a planned eco-friendly destination. The BRDC has utilised 19 acres of land for the development of the Bekal Fort Beach at a cost of approximately Rs. 25 million including land acquisition charges.

Getting there:

Nearest railway station: Kasaragod, on the Kozhikode-Mangalore-Mumbai route.
Nearest airport: Mangalore, about 50 km from Kasaragod town; Karipur International Airport, Kozhikode, about 200 km from Kasaragod town.

Chandragiri

Situated on the banks of the Chandragiri river in Kasaragod district this destination is known for its large 17th century fort. The fort offers a breathtaking view of the river and the Arabian Sea. It is also a vantage point to watch the sunsets. The ancient Kizhur temple nearby celebrates a grand annual festival called Pattutsavam.The Chandragiri Boat Club run by the Bekal Resorts Development Corporation conducts boat trips to nearby islands and palm groves.

Getting there: Chandragiri is only a few minutes drive from Kasaragod town.

Nearest railway station: Kasaragod.
Nearest airport: Mangalore about 50 km from Kasaragod

Valiyaparamba

30 km from Bekal)This is perhaps the most scenic backwater stretch in Kerala. Fed by four rivers and dotted with numerous little islands, Valiyaparamba is fast turning into a much favoured backwater resort that offers enchanting boat cruises

Kappil Beach

6 km from Bekal Fort.Remote and secluded,this beach is fast becoming a major tourist attraction.The Kodi Cliff near by offers a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea and two km away is the Pallikunnam Temple.

Ranipuram Hill Station

85 km from Kasargod situated 750 m above sea level,Ranipuram is famous for its trekking trails and varied vegetation-evergreen shola woods,monsoon forests and grasslands.This area was formely known as Madathumala.The extensive forests of Madathumala merge with the forests of Karnataka.With its rich greenery,abundant blooms,misty moors and the wild Elephants occasionally sighted wandering around,Ranipuram makes for a great getaway.

kasaraGod

Kasaragod Read More ¬Ľ

Fort Kochi

Fort Kochi

Mattancherry Palace /Dutch Palace
(Open 1000 -17000 hrs, Closed on Fridays)

Built by the Portuguese in 1557and presented to Raja Veera Kerala Varma of Kochi.the palace was renovated in 1663 by the Dutch. On display here are beautiful murals depicting Scenes from the epics ,Ramayana and Mahabharata ,and some of the Puranic Hindu legends .The palace also houses Dutch maps of old Kochi,royal palanquins, coronation robes of former Maharajas of Kochi as well as period furniture.

Synagogue
(Open 1000-1200 hrs, 1500 -1700 hrs, Closed on Fridays, Saturdays and Jewish Holidays)

Construction in 1568, this is the oldest synagogue in the common wealth. Destroyed in shelling during the Portuguese raid in 1662.it was rebuilt two years later by Dutch .Known for mid 18th Century hand painted, willow patterned floor tiles from Canton in China, a clock tower .Hebrew inscriptions on stone slabs, great scrolls of the Old Testament .ancient scripts on copper plates etc.

Jew Town: The area around the Synagogue is centre of spice trade and curio shops.

Chinese Fishing Nets /Vasco da Gama Square

The huge cantilevered fishing nets are the legacy of one of the first visitors to the Malabar Coast. Erected here between 1350 and 1450 AD by traders from the court of Kublai Khan, these nets are set up on teak wood and Bamboo Poles. The best place to watch the net is lowered in to the sea and the catch being brought in is the Vasco da Gama Square, a narrow promenade that runs along the beach.

Pierce Leslie Bungalow

This charming mansion was the office of Pierce Leslie& Co. ,coffee merchants founded in 1862.This building reflects Portuguese , Dutch and local influences. Waterfront verandahs are added attraction.

Koder House
This building constructed by Samuel S.Koder of the Cochin Electric Company in 1808 is a supreme example of the transition from colonial to Indo-European architecture. Features like verandahs seats at the entrance, floor tiles set in a chess board pattern, red colored brick ‚Äďlike facade, carved wood furniture and a wooden bridge connecting to a separate structure across the street are all unique to this bungalow.

Santa Cruz Basilica

The Santa Cruz Cathedral not only happens to be one of the oldest churches in Cochin, but also in the whole of India. Counted as one of the heritage edifices of Kerala. It was built by the first Portuguese viceroy, Francesco de Almeida, when he arrived in Kochi way back in 1505 and elevated to a Cathedral by pope Paul IV in 1558. On 3 May that year, during the feast of the "Invention of the Holy Cross", the foundation stone of this church was laid and upon completion, it was christened as Santa Cruz Cathedral. The church was proclaimed a basilica in 1984 by Pope John Paul II.

Vasco House

Believed to have been the residence of Vasco da Gama, this is one of the oldest Portuguese residences in Fort Kochi.Built in the early sixteenth century; Vasco house sports the typical European glass ‚Äďpaned windows and balcony ‚Äďcum-verandahs characteristic of the times.

Parade Ground

The Portuguese, the Dutch and the British colonists conducted their military parades and drills. Today the largest open ground in Fort Kochi, the parade ground is a sports arena.

The Dutch Cemetery

The tombstones here are the most authentic record of the hundreds of Europeans who left their homeland on a mission to expand their colonial empires and changed the course of history of this land.The cemetery was consecrated 1n 1724 and is today managed by the Church of South India.

Thakur House

The bungalow was built on the site of the Gelderland Bastion, one of the seven bastions of the Old Dutch Fort.Eaelier known as Kunal or Hill Bunglow, it was the home to the managers of the National bank of India during the British reign. Today, the bungalow belongs to Ram Bahadur Thakur and Company, the renowned tea trading firm.

David Hall

Built around 1695 by the Dutch East India Company. David hall gets its name from one of its later occupants, David Koder, a Jewish business man. The hall was originally associated with Hendrik Adriaan Van Reed Tot Drakestein, renowned Dutch commander better known for Hortus Malabaricus, a pioneering compilation of the flora of the Malabar Coast.

The Cochin Club
The club, with its impressive library and collection of sporting trophies, is housed in a beautifully land scaped park. In the early 1900’s, when the club had just become operational, admission was restricted to the British and to men only.Today, though the club retains its traditional English ambience, its rules are more liberal and the membership of 250 includes women as well.

St.Francis Church

Open 0600 -1900 hrs, only on weekends. Mass timing: 0600 and 0715 hrs.
Built in 1503 by Portuguese Franciscan friars, this is India’s oldest European Church. This was initially built of timber and later reconstructed in stone masonry. It was restored in 1779 by the Protestant Dutch; coverted to an Anglican church by the British 1795and is at present governed by the Church of South India.
Vasco da Gama was buried here in 1524 before his remains were moved to Lisbon, Portugal .The tombstone still remains.

Bastion Bungalow

Built in the Indo-European style way back in 1667, the bungalow gets its name from its location on the site of the Stromberg Bastion of the Old Dutch Fort. The building blends beautifully in to the circular structure of the bastion, has a tiled roof and a typical first floor verandah in wood along its front portion. Though it has been said that a network of secret tunnels runs beneath the bunglow, none have been found. Today the bungalow is the official residence of the Sub Collector.

fortkochi

Fort Kochi Read More ¬Ľ

Cochin

Cochin

Mattancherry Palace /Dutch Palace
(Open 1000 -17000 hrs, Closed on Fridays)

Built by the Portuguese in 1557and presented to Raja Veera Kerala Varma of Kochi.the palace was renovated in 1663 by the Dutch. On display here are beautiful murals depicting Scenes from the epics ,Ramayana and Mahabharata ,and some of the Puranic Hindu legends .The palace also houses Dutch maps of old Kochi,royal palanquins, coronation robes of former Maharajas of Kochi as well as period furniture.

Synagogue
(Open 1000-1200 hrs, 1500 -1700 hrs, Closed on Fridays, Saturdays and Jewish Holidays)

Construction in 1568, this is the oldest synagogue in the common wealth. Destroyed in shelling during the Portuguese raid in 1662.it was rebuilt two years later by Dutch .Known for mid 18th Century hand painted, willow patterned floor tiles from Canton in China, a clock tower .Hebrew inscriptions on stone slabs, great scrolls of the Old Testament .ancient scripts on copper plates etc.

Jew Town: The area around the Synagogue is centre of spice trade and curio shops.

Chinese Fishing Nets /Vasco da Gama Square

The huge cantilevered fishing nets are the legacy of one of the first visitors to the Malabar Coast. Erected here between 1350 and 1450 AD by traders from the court of Kublai Khan, these nets are set up on teak wood and Bamboo Poles. The best place to watch the net is lowered in to the sea and the catch being brought in is the Vasco da Gama Square, a narrow promenade that runs along the beach.

Pierce Leslie Bungalow

This charming mansion was the office of Pierce Leslie& Co. ,coffee merchants founded in 1862.This building reflects Portuguese , Dutch and local influences. Waterfront verandahs are added attraction.

Koder House
This building constructed by Samuel S.Koder of the Cochin Electric Company in 1808 is a supreme example of the transition from colonial to Indo-European architecture. Features like verandahs seats at the entrance, floor tiles set in a chess board pattern, red colored brick ‚Äďlike facade, carved wood furniture and a wooden bridge connecting to a separate structure across the street are all unique to this bungalow.

Santa Cruz Basilica

The Santa Cruz Cathedral not only happens to be one of the oldest churches in Cochin, but also in the whole of India. Counted as one of the heritage edifices of Kerala. It was built by the first Portuguese viceroy, Francesco de Almeida, when he arrived in Kochi way back in 1505 and elevated to a Cathedral by pope Paul IV in 1558. On 3 May that year, during the feast of the "Invention of the Holy Cross", the foundation stone of this church was laid and upon completion, it was christened as Santa Cruz Cathedral. The church was proclaimed a basilica in 1984 by Pope John Paul II.

Vasco House

Believed to have been the residence of Vasco da Gama, this is one of the oldest Portuguese residences in Fort Kochi.Built in the early sixteenth century; Vasco house sports the typical European glass ‚Äďpaned windows and balcony ‚Äďcum-verandahs characteristic of the times.

Parade Ground

The Portuguese, the Dutch and the British colonists conducted their military parades and drills. Today the largest open ground in Fort Kochi, the parade ground is a sports arena.

The Dutch Cemetery

The tombstones here are the most authentic record of the hundreds of Europeans who left their homeland on a mission to expand their colonial empires and changed the course of history of this land.The cemetery was consecrated 1n 1724 and is today managed by the Church of South India.

Thakur House

The bungalow was built on the site of the Gelderland Bastion, one of the seven bastions of the Old Dutch Fort.Eaelier known as Kunal or Hill Bunglow, it was the home to the managers of the National bank of India during the British reign. Today, the bungalow belongs to Ram Bahadur Thakur and Company, the renowned tea trading firm.

David Hall

Built around 1695 by the Dutch East India Company. David hall gets its name from one of its later occupants, David Koder, a Jewish business man. The hall was originally associated with Hendrik Adriaan Van Reed Tot Drakestein, renowned Dutch commander better known for Hortus Malabaricus, a pioneering compilation of the flora of the Malabar Coast.

The Cochin Club
The club, with its impressive library and collection of sporting trophies, is housed in a beautifully land scaped park. In the early 1900’s, when the club had just become operational, admission was restricted to the British and to men only.Today, though the club retains its traditional English ambience, its rules are more liberal and the membership of 250 includes women as well.

St.Francis Church

Open 0600 -1900 hrs, only on weekends. Mass timing: 0600 and 0715 hrs.
Built in 1503 by Portuguese Franciscan friars, this is India’s oldest European Church. This was initially built of timber and later reconstructed in stone masonry. It was restored in 1779 by the Protestant Dutch; coverted to an Anglican church by the British 1795and is at present governed by the Church of South India.
Vasco da Gama was buried here in 1524 before his remains were moved to Lisbon, Portugal .The tombstone still remains.

Bastion Bungalow

Built in the Indo-European style way back in 1667, the bungalow gets its name from its location on the site of the Stromberg Bastion of the Old Dutch Fort. The building blends beautifully in to the circular structure of the bastion, has a tiled roof and a typical first floor verandah in wood along its front portion. Though it has been said that a network of secret tunnels runs beneath the bunglow, none have been found. Today the bungalow is the official residence of the Sub Collector.

kochi

Cochin Read More ¬Ľ

Alappuzha

Alappuzha

Referred as the Venice of the East by travelers from across the world. A town with picturesque canals, backwaters, beaches, and lagoons, it was described as the List of places known as Venice of the East by Lord Curzon. Alleppey has a wonderful past. Though the present town owes its existence to the sagacious Diwan Raja Kesavadas in the second half of 18th century, district of Alappuzha figures in classical Literature. Kuttanad, the rice bowl of Kerala with the unending stretch of paddy fields, small streams and canals with lush green coconut palms, was well known even from the early periods of the Sangam age. History says Alappuzha had trade relations with ancient Greece and Rome in B.C and in the middle Ages, as well as with other parts of India. Alappuzha has a lighthouse, which is a major tourist attraction.

Kuttanadu
Kuttanadu, called as the Rice Bowl of Kerala because of its wealth of paddy crops, is at the very heart of the backwaters. Kuttanad is crisscrossed with waterways that run alongside fields of cassava, banana and yam, as well as emerald green fields of paddy. A unique feature of Kuttanad is that many of these fields are below sea level. The fields are surrounded by earthen bunds and crops are grown on the low-lying ground. This is similar to the polder regions of the Netherlands where land is reclaimed from the sea and crops are grown. You can see the amazing below-sea level fields of Kuttanad, while on Kerala tours with Kerala Backwater. Kuttanad is a backwater paradise and an ideal destination for a backwater cruise in Kerala.
Alappuzha Beach
This is one of the most popular picnic spots in Alappuzha. The lighthouse and the 1000-ft long pier, built by Captain Hugh Crawford in 1862, which once helped the boats ferry across and augmented trade in their own way, now stand as a mere skeleton of the past. But a visit to these relics surely adds some special effects to a holiday tour, for they breathe an unavoidable colonial air. The bricks have mostly fallen apart or been imbibed by the sea, and an entry to the lighthouse is restricted by the tourism department.
Pathiramanal: (1 ¬Ĺ hrs by motor boat/ 30 minutes by speed boat from Alappuzha).Pathiramanal¬†is a small island located on the border of Kottayam - Alapuzha Districts in Kerala, India. The name 'Pathiramanal' means 'Sands of night'. The scenic beauty of both sides of the lake as well as that of the island is mind blowing. It is home to many rare varieties of migratory birds from different parts of the world.
Champakulam Church:
Champakulam Church is one of the oldest churches in Kerala. Champakulam St. Mary's Church is believed to be one of the seven established by St. Thomas in AD 427. The annual feast at this church falls on the 3rd Sunday of October every year.
Q S T and R Block Kayal
Situated in Kuttanad popularly known as the rice bowl of Kerala, QST & R Block Kayals (backwaters) remind the visitor of the famous dikes of Holland. A striking example of the indigenous agricultural engineering know-how, here cultivation and habitation are made possible at four to ten feet below the sea level. For this purpose extensive land has been reclaimed from the backwaters and is protected by dikes built around it. A leisurely cruise along the canals here is a memorable experience.
Ambalappuzha Sree Krishna Temple

Situated very near Alappuzha, the Ambalapuzha Sri Krishna temple is believed to be one of the seven great Vaishnava shrines in the former Travancore state. Very

In the¬†temple¬†of¬†Sri Krishna¬†at¬†Ambalapuzha, the milk porridge, known as ‚ÄėPalpayasam' is the sacred offering made to the deity. It is then distributed to all the devotees as ‚ÄėPrasadam'. Even here, there is a local story connected with this milk offering. A local chieftain who had borrowed paddy from a land owner could not return the loan in time. But when the required quantity of paddy was provided with great difficulty, the creditor could not clear the same in time and as such he donated the entire stock of paddy to the¬†temple¬†with a request that milk porridge be made out of the rice and distributed to the poor and other devotees. Thus the¬†templeof¬†Krishnais full of very interesting legends.

Ambalapuzha is situated about 20 kms. South of Alappuzha and is connected by a good road and railway system with many important cities of the country. Convenient buses, taxis and vans are available from Alappuzha to reach this temple.
There are excellent hotels, tourist rest houses and lodging places at Alappuzha to suit the convenience and purse of every visitor.

Arthunkal Church
22 km south from Alappuzha.The St.Sebastian’s church here is an important Christian pilgrimage center.
Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple:
32 km south of Alappuzha.This temple is a serpant shrine under the patronage of a Brahmin family, headed by a Priestess. This very old temple is an internationally famous pilgrim center. Dedicated to God Nagaraja.Sarpa Yakshi and Naga Yakshi are beloved consorts of Nagaraja.It is believed that Nagaraja, the installed deity, is endowed with the form of Lord Vishnu and the spirit of Lord Shiva. At Mannarasala, barren women are believed to be blessed with children and a special turmeric paste available at the shrine credited with power to cure leprosy.
Chettikulangara Bhagavathi Temple
The Kettukazhcha Festival at this temple draws crowds of devotees. Processions of all decorated structures on chariots, brightly decorated effigies of horses and bullocks and cultural performances make a spectacular pagent (Festival-February/March).
Krishnapuram Palace:
Built by Marthanda Varma, this place at Karthikapally in Kayamkulam is famous for its Mural painting the story of Gajendramoksham, which is 47 km south of Alappuzha.
Karumadi Kuttan
This is an 11th century statue of Lord Buddha, protected by Archaeological Department. The local peoples regard kuttan with affection and he is credited with many healing powers.
Boat Races
Nehru Trophy Boat Race: At Punnamada 2nd Saturday of August every Year.
Pulinkunnnu Rajiv Gandhi Boat Race: Last Saturday of August
Payippad Jalotsavam: Month of September
Neerettupuram Boat Race: Month of August/September
Champakulam Moolam Boat Race: Month of June
Uthrattadi Vallamkali Aranmula: Month of September
alapuzha

Alappuzha Read More ¬Ľ

Scroll to Top